Four-Door Office Gym Shed Storage Locker
You Save: $652.00 (57%)
Calculate Shipping Charge
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is some delivery delays & approx. delivery time as below:
- In Victoria, approximately 8 - 13 working days;
- In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD, approximately 10 - 15 working days;
- In WA, NT and TAS, approximately 12 - 19 working days.
If courier people are busy in particular route then could be further delays
Dispatch Location: Sydney
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Latitude Pay
4-Door Gym Lockers
For the gym, at school, or at the office, and whenever you need extra space for multiple users, the 4-Door Gym Locker is your affordable storage solution.
Four spacious lockers are arranged in a compact 2 x 2 grid. They’re perfect to store a change of clothes, keep valuables, and store other a variety of personal belongings short-term or long-term.
The locker is constructed with solid cold-rolled steel plate for excellent sturdiness and durability, not to mention an attractive look. The steel is also powder-coated to resist corrosion. The locker measures 180 x 76 x 45 cm, and the maximum recommended weight capacity is approximately 30kg per locker. Privacy and security are assured with a simple lock and key design. There are spaces designated for labels to help identify lockers, and air vents are built-in to assure sufficient ventilation.
For even more storage, consider buying two or more units, which can be placed together for a fully customisable configuration with full assembly instructions included.
Don’t delay – purchase your 4-Door Gym Locker today and take advantage of our everyday low price and fast order processing!
Features of the 4-Door Gym Locker:
4 lockers in a 2 x 2 grid
Lock: 3-digit Combination Lock
Locker Assembled Dimensions: 180 x 76 x 45cm
Inner Dimensions (each compartment) : 378 x 420 x 850mm (W x D x H)
Built-in air vents for locker ventilation
Privacy and security
Weight capacity: 30kg per locker
Durable cold-rolled steel plate construction
Powder-coated to resist corrosion
Features of 3-Digit Combination Lock:
When you need a secure option for your lockers, yet want an easy-to-use backup system, this three-digit combination lock from Salvatore Angelotti is the ideal solution. With a master key for each order, you can retrieve the locker’s contents, even if a user forgets the combination. Crafted from durable, sturdy metal, this lock resists corrosion and is nearly impossible to crack. With 1,000 possible numerical combinations, the lock ensures that anyone trying to break into your locker by guessing the code will have an impossible job.
It’s the perfect choice for schools, gyms, hotels, offices – and even to organise your home’s entry. Resistant to moisture and built to last, this 3-digit lock will keep belongings safe inside the locker. Just keep the master key in a safe place, and you’ll have the best of both worlds – a difficult-to-guess passcode and a backup plan that gives you quick access if the user leaves or can’t remember the combination. Order yours today!
Note: Each order (not lock) comes with one master key only, regardless of how many different locker units, quantities or combinations purchased. A master key is sensitive in nature. An additional master key can be purchased on special order only. Locker assembly required; instructions and hardware included.
Material: 3-Digit Combination Lock
1 x Four-Door Office Gym Shed Storage Locker
COM(change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.
|Dimensions||192.5 × 55.5 × 6.5 cm|
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.