Grow Tent 1000W LED Grow Light 90X90X180cm Mylar 6″ Ventilation
You Save: $225.00 (32%)
Calculate Shipping Charge
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is some delivery delays & approx. delivery time as below:
- In Victoria, approximately 8 - 13 working days;
- In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD, approximately 10 - 15 working days;
- In WA, NT and TAS, approximately 12 - 19 working days.
If courier people are busy in particular route then could be further delays
Dispatch Location: Melbourne
Need to keep your precious flora and vegetation growing healthy in every season? Our Green Fingers LED Grow Light is the perfect solution. Our grow light is designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting a light appropriate for photosynthesis where there is either no naturally occurring light or where supplemental light is required. It provides a light spectrum similar to that of the sun and outdoor conditions are mimicked with varying colour, temperatures and spectral outputs from the grow light, as well as varying the lumen output (intensity) of the lamps.
With LEDs, there is a cost savings of up to 70% for the most effective produce per watt. Both ballast and reflector are built-in for certain models, and an advanced thermal system keeps the ensemble cool at all times. Plus, the full spectrum control also provides plants and flowers with everything they desire in natural sunlight. Not least, the grow light is engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable coverage so that light is spread out and not concentrated at the center to prevent sunburn. With a lifespan of up to 100,000hours, the LED grow light is guaranteed to give you higher yields and better harvest time and again.
As a perfect accessory to the grow light, our Grow Tent is designed to ensure optimum utilization of the grow light to maximise yields. The powder-coated steel frame and highly durable interior and interior fabric construction all add to its long-lasting functionality.
Other useful add-ons include a powerful ventilation fan and efficient active carbon filter and a long 5m ducting to facilitate hassle-free installation.
Note: LEDs are extremely bright when working. Do not look directly into them.
Strong steel construction
Heavy-duty corner connectors
Easy install, no tools needed
600D oxford cloth exterior
Aluminium foil inner lining
Removable water-proof floor tray
Heavy-duty support bar for lights and fans
Zippered doors and zippered windows
One cooling air tube
Two air extraction openings
Two power cord ports
Three ventilation windows
LED grow light 1000W
High PAR value
For all stages of plant growth
Intelligent Epistar LED chip
Up to 70% costs savings
Advanced thermal management system
Life expectancy 50,000hrs to 100,000hrs
Standard Australian plug
RCM, SAA, CE, RoHS certified
6" Ventilation Fan
High impact polycarbonate blade
AU standard plug
Powerful and efficient performance
Lightweight and practical.
Noiseless and power saving
6" Active Carbon Filter
Recommended filter flow: 290~500m3/h
50mm RC-48 Australian virgin carbon bed
Vibra machine packed carbon
Customized open air stainless steel mesh
5m Aluminium Ducting
Standard 5 meters length, compressed to 0.4-0.6 meter
Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting
No special tools required for cutting or fixing
Heavy-duty and flexible dual layer Aluminium foil
Frame: Powder coated steel
Exterior fabric: 600D Oxford cloth
Interior fabric: 600D Diamond texture
Inner lining: Aluminium foil
Overall dimensions: 90cm x 90cm x 180cm
Colour: Black and Green
Assembly required: Yes
Number of packages: 1
LED Quantities: 100pcs 10W LEDs
Avg. Power Draw: 135watt±5％
Perfect for 2ft x 2ft vegetative coverage at 24" height
Perfect for 1.5ft x 1.5ft flowering coverage at 18" height
LEDs Angle: 90°
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Lifespan: 100,000 hours
Replaces a 250watt HPS/MH
6" Ventilation Fan
Air flow: 350m3/H
Noise: 34fb (A)
6" Carbon Filter
Material: Stainless steel
Weight: 3.2kg /5.5kg
Material: Dual-layer aluminium foil
Assembly required: Yes
Number of packages: 3
1 x Greenfingers LED Grow Light
1 x Greenfingers Grow Tent
1 x Ventilation Kit
1 x Assembly Instructions
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.