Get the Best UV Nail lamp from our Store
It gives your bathroom or closet an elegant and well-organized look and feels good. Every time you use a UV Nail lamp or look at it on the bathroom door or in the closet, it makes you feel elegant. A nail dryer is an excellent addition to any wardrobe because some have a clothes-shaped design. When shopping, keep an eye out for a jewellery box that also functions as a make-up storage container.
LED and even UV nail lamps are relatively safe to use because they emit negligible amounts of UVA. UV nail lamps are table-top units used to dry or “cure” acrylic or gel nails and gel nail polish.
UV Nail lamps are available in a variety of wattages ranging from 12W to 300W. UV Nail lamp lamps will have a faster drying time as well as more efficient curing. The lamp wattage is an important consideration when purchasing a nail lamp. A 20W lamp is recommended for UV lamps, while a 12W lamp is sufficient for LED lights.
- Less drying time
- Good for professionals
- The neat finishing
- It gives a beautiful look
- No Accidents
- Good for the nails
- Maintains the Shape
How to use a UV Nail lamp?
- Set up your supplies: UV light, base coat, color, topcoat, orange stick, cotton balls, and 99 percent isopropyl alcohol.
- A nail dryer helps you to Clean your hands and nails thoroughly.
- Apply the base coat and cure it for 60 seconds under an LED lamp.
- Apply two coats of colors, curing for 60 seconds between each.
- Cure for 60 seconds after applying your final topcoat.
- It helps in drying the gel polish.
- Automatic manicure
Buy the best quality Nail dryer and UV Nail Lamp now and pay later with Mattress Discount Only.