UL Tech 1080P 4 Channel HDMI CCTV Security Camera
You Save: $72.00 (32%)
Calculate Shipping Charge
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is some delivery delays & approx. delivery time as below:
- In Victoria, approximately 8 - 13 working days;
- In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD, approximately 10 - 15 working days;
- In WA, NT and TAS, approximately 12 - 19 working days.
If courier people are busy in particular route then could be further delays
Motion detection of up to 192 areas. Infrared night vision within a 20m radius. A camera resolution of 1080P HD for live and recorded video that is supremely better than the usual 720P used in most DIY home security systems. The UL-Tech CCTV 1080P 4-channel CCTV Security Camera is simply one of the best home surveillance systems that you can get in the market today.
Utilizing the latest security monitoring technology, our weatherproof CCTV system is designed for both indoor and outdoor use and features record, playback and search modes. The high resolution makes it easy to identify facial features, license plates and clothing patterns for total convenience in the event of any home invasion or break-in. With the option of inserting external hard drive, the System enables you to review your recordings even from quite a while back.
The CCTV System uses Wi-Fi and supports P2P technology for effortless link to the internet, and the 5-in-1 DVR has video outputs via VGA and HDMI. Better still, you can access the System remotely through your smartphone or mobile device to view, capture and record with the XMEye app and an instant email will be sent to your account if any unauthorized motion is detected. You can also customize the motion detection so that the camera will only be activated when motion is detected.
So come your next vacation or anytime that you’re not home, it’s good to know that the UL-Tech 1080P CCTV Security Camera is your all-seeing eye on your property every single moment of the day and night. Install one today for total peace of mind.
Note: This product require a Hard Drive (not included) to record the video
4 Channel 1080N 5-in-1 DVR
Supports AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS and IP camera
Support P2P technology
High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
External hard disk for video storage (Not included)
View on phone or computer by logging in XMEye app
Customizable motion detection
Instant E-mail alarm
HDMI and VGA outputs
IP66 all-weather design
Indoor and outdoor use
Support USB backup and storage
Data protection when power outage
Support 4 channel simultaneous live viewing via smart phone
Support Capture and Record in your smart phone
Support Cloud System for Remote Access/Support HDMI Output
Easy to install
Bonus and USB mouse
Monitor quality: VGA, HDMI:HD
Preview ability: 4*1080N
Encode ability: 4*1080N@12fps
Decode ability: 4*1080N@12fps
Multi-mode input: analog: 4*1080N; 4*AHD-M; 4*AHD-L
Hybrid: 4*1080N (analog) + 4*960P (network)
Network only: 4*720P; 4*1080P; 8*720P;8*1080P;1*1080P
Motion detection: Each screen can be set to 192 (16*12) detection areas; multi-level security sensitivity can be set (limited local channel)
Record and playback:
Record mode: Manual > Alarm > Motion detection > Timing
Local playback: 8ch (local input mode)
Seatrch mode: Search by time, calender, event, channel
Video input: 8ch BNC
Video output: 1ch VHA, 1ch HDMI
Loop vout: N/A
Audio I/O: 0/0
Alarm I/O: 0/0
Network interface: RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptation
PTZ control: 1*RS485, support kinds of PTZ protocols
USB: 2* USB 2.0 ports
HDD: 1*SATA ports (Max 6TB/per)
Storage and backup
Video storage: HDD, network
Backup mode: Network, USB hard disk, USB burner, SATA burner
Power supply: 12V/2A
Image sensor: 1/2.8inch V20 +SC1135 sensor (V20+FH8532)
Video resolution: 1080P (1920*1080)
Signal system? PAL/NTSC
Minimum illumination: Olux (When IR is on)
Video ouput: 1.0vp-p 75
Number of infrared LEDS: 24
Day and night function: Built-in IR-CUT
Night vision distance: Up to 66ft/ 20m
Noise-signal ratio: 41db
Operating power: DC12V 10%
4 x AHD Camera
1 x 1080 4CH DVR
4 x 18.3m (60ft) 2-in-1 BNC & Power Cable
1 x 1-4 Splitter Cable
2 x 12V/ 2A Power
1 x USB Mouse
1 x User Manual
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.