Army-Style Backpack 65 L Black
Out Of Stock
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-12 working days
Rural area: 6-14 working days
Dispatch Location: Melbourne
FREE delivery*:*In Sydney Metro, Melbourne Metro and Brisbane Metro
Our comfortable and practical military-style backpack is the ideal companion for military personnel, but also for scouts, hunters, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. Made of high-quality 600D polyester with a water-repellent coating, this combat backpack is durable, hardwearing and weather resistant. The army-style backpack features two wide shoulder straps and a strap around the waist. It has a large capacity of 65 litres so you can pack everything you need on your outdoor adventures. The large main compartment can be used to store your big items, and its drawstring closure and buckle closure make sure your belongings are kept safe. There are also two side pockets and two lid pockets, providing extra space for safely and conveniently storing the items you need close at hand, such as knives, glasses, and lamps.
- Colour: Black
- Material: 100% 600D polyester with coating
- Size: 43 x 21 x 70 cm (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 65 L
- Water repellant
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps, waist belt and back panel
- A large main compartment with a drawstring and buckle closure
- Four external pockets with zip closure
- With multiple heavy-duty buckles
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.